CHECKLIST FOR YOUR DIAPER BAG....

                   


Yeah! Yeah!!! You are ready to go out and you remember in a flash
........My baby bag??? You start putting an extra of everything LOL
Or You are the type that organise everything the night before....
Or You simply cannot be bothered...you will survive anyhow LOL....
Whichever category you belong a diaper bag or baby's bag is a Must
Especially for little babies.

For my first baby I had a big diaper bag...hmmmh
I pack the necessary and the unnecessary ( leave me alone oooh*winks)
Until I started missing my shakara bags
OK For my 2nd baby it was a medium diaper bag.
I pack the necessary and a little unnecessary hahahaha
I am that kind of mum ( Nothing is unnecessary) 
You just might be shocked you need it.
Follow your instinct!!!!
If the weather is cold I would carry cardigan, metholathum etc

The picture above is a good guide.
What do you carry in your diaper bag????
Share and let's learn together....
Thanks.
One Love.....
#mums nice inspired #

Photo credit; Bundoo
                        Google.

 

Comments

  1. Hahahhaha. I pack both the necessary and unnecessary ones in case o!!!! Also I prepare myself a night before..,

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mums Niche Inspired !

The Result of the Pregnancy Test is Positive!!!!! OMG..

The Best Drink for Kids!!!!!