My daughter came on a Wednesday. I can happily say she's a smiley queen. She's yet to talk but I think Oprah should watch her back. Some one is coming after her spot. ..lolz
What was your first reaction when you saw your pregnancy test result?? Excitement, Panic, Fear, Joy........the list goes on. For me I was ecstatic, excited and a bit afraid ( The fear of the unknown). It was a month plus after my wedding back to work and wasn't trying hard at all to conceive. The honeymoon phase was still on nah *winks* . It will come in God's time I sincerely believed. On a beautiful Saturday morning after a hetic week at work I woke up at 11:30am....What!!! I overslept and you didn't wake me I told my hubby and he smiled and said"you needed it baby, you were tired". The weekend passed and a ...
This blog is dedicated to all mothers out there in the world and to all aspiring and expectant mothers to be. Being a mum is a life changing experience. Imagine carrying a baby for nine months, giving birth and then raising the child..... Thumps up to all mothers. I don't know how many mothers are as curious as I am but I believe most women are..... So many questions going through your mind as you hold your baby and through the different stages. Thank God for Google "LOL". Mums Niche Inspired focuses on enriching, informing and inspiring through experiences, insights and lessons on Motherhood, Relationship and Family Life. Welcome onboard!!!!!
10 Things I Learnt While Launching Touch A Life with Love Project by; Patience Etsesimokhai. Sometimes we want to launch out into something great, Into something the Lord has placed in our hearts but we feel afraid, incompetent, less-driven........... The truth is if you don't do it, it will remain a dream. The difference between dream and reality is Action. Do it afraid! No one will see those inadequacies once actualized. Here are 10 lessons the Lord taught me as I prepared for "Touch a Life with Love (TALL) Project 1.0" 1. Once God gives you a vision, it doesn't matter when you choose to run with it. His word remains true and He is willing to bring it to pass 2. God always make provision for a vision He has given. Avoid calculating with you human min...
I was born on a wednesday.
ReplyDeleteAnd boy...! I love to talk.
Not agreeing with the always smiling though. I only do that a lot in my pictures.
Thanks for sharing vicky.
DeleteMy daughter came on a Wednesday. I can happily say she's a smiley queen. She's yet to talk but I think Oprah should watch her back. Some one is coming after her spot. ..lolz
ReplyDeleteHmmmm seems the Wednesday folks are winning...
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing Chizzy.
Will tell Oprah to watch out "lol".