New Post Alert!!! What's Cooking??





                                 Homemade Bread Rolls
                                  #mumsnichekitchen#
Hello Friends.....
Been quite a while. Did you miss me??
I missed you all...
You know what hehehe...
OK let's leave the gist for another time. #Grins#

Do you like the fresh yummy homemade bread...
Scroll up and look again...
I baked it.... Yipee
You know WHY??
The way my kids like bread... Hmmmm
Mummy I want tea and bread#inmyson'svoice#
I said to myself what will it take me to make bread...
Researched,  asked questions and tried it out.
Was so gooooooooood.
Chai!! The people I buy bread from will miss me....
Because No more buying bread...#dancing#

OK so here is a list of the ingredients I used:
Yeast..had to proof it first.
sugar
Lukewarm water (Too hot will kill the yeast &cold won't work)
Egg
Butter
Salt
Flour

Do you want a detailed recipe???
Say Yes!  In the comment section.

Have a blessed week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Welcome to Mums Niche Inspired !

The Result of the Pregnancy Test is Positive!!!!! OMG..

Positive words to say to your kids....